The Four Pillars Australian [Gin] Open UK is back! Enter now to compete for all-expenses-paid trip to Australia...
A huge congrats to our AGO UK 2019 winners Tom Hughes of Hide Below in London and Joseph Brown of Lady Libertine in Edinburgh.
And also massive thank you to all of our finalists. Your drinks were amazing. You're amazing, and we had so much fun with all of you. Bring on 2020!
The Four Pillars Australian [Gin] Open is a nationwide bartender competition where we challenge you, our friends and lovers in the great bars of Great Britain, to turn our better gin into better gin drinks.
It begins in the participating regions and culminates in a Grand Final in London where each Regional Finalist competes to become the Four Pillars Australian [Gin] Open Winner!
You make the drinks, we drink them. And in the end, two of the United Kingdom’s greatest bartenders win the trip of a lifetime to make their very own in with us in Australia.
The participating regions include:
- The Midlands and South West (including Wales ), with a regional final in Bristol
- The North, with a regional final in Manchester
- London and the South (including the South East and the South Coast), with a regional final in London
- Scotland, with a regional final in Edinburgh
Scroll down to read all about the competition including the amazing grand prize, and important dates for each region.
And click through to our AGO UK ENTRIES for all information regarding how to enter including our official entry form, judging criteria, and terms and conditions of the competition.
WINNER OF THE REGIONAL FINALS RECEIVE:
- Return transfers to London
- Two nights accommodation in London (Sun 30 June & Mon 1 July)
- A shopping spree at Selfridges, with a 250 voucher to spend on anything you like
- Tickets to Imbibe Live for the Monday 1 July session
In addition, the two bartenders who are crowned winners of 2019 AUSTRALIAN [GIN] OPEN UK will receive:
- An all-expenses-paid, week-long trip to Australia. You’ll distill your very own gin at the Four Pillars Distillery, explore the bars and nightlife of Melbourne’s laneways, maybe catch a game of footy at the iconic MCG, dine at Icebergs overlooking Bondi Beach, and even climb the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- A profile piece on Imbibe.com, showcasing you and your winning drink.
- The opportunity to showcase your winning drink on Four Pillars’ booth during the Monday session of Imbibe Live
Who wouldn’t want to compete for that!?
Monday 1 April
Friday 26 April
REGIONAL FINALISTS ANNOUNCED:
Monday 6 May
REGIONAL FINAL FOR THE SOUTH:
London, Monday 20 May
REGIONAL FINAL FOR THE NORTH:
Manchester, Monday 27 May
SCOTLAND REGIONAL FINAL:
Edinburgh, Wednesday 29 May
Monday 1 July