This one time, the crew were experimenting with chocolate bitters while drinking Last Calls (one of our favourite classic cocktails). Hence came the inspiration for the Four Pillars original, coined by Jezza, The Last Molé.
“Smooth chocolate and orange notes team with the vanillin from the Barrel Aged Gin. In the words of Jezza, the Last Molé is a little chocolate treat”
- 45mL Chardonnay Barrel Gin
- 27.5mL Amaro Montenegro
- 2-3 dashes of Bittermens Xocolatl Molé Bitters
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass and stir for dilution
- Strain into a rocks glass full of ice
- Garnish with an orange twist